Saturday, March 10, 2012

On the move

Well, I put in a request for a smaller home on the compound and it was approved. Apparently that does not happen all the time, but I am grateful none the less. The new place is near a corner of the compound on the opposite end of where the current place is located. (Can't give specifics on direction.)

I am told it is the quietest part of the compound and I believe it. I run the inside perimeter of the compound often and this area is very quiet, pretty much all the time. After so many years of living in the country, quiet is just how Leslie and I like it. I am very excited about this. The new place is smaller, sunnier and someplace that for some reason, I can see us living in more so than the current one. I should be able to move over there in a day or two. They are newly renovated and look great inside.  EXCITED!!!

One view from the front.

It has a nicely shaded overhang in the back. Great place for plants, hanging out in the sling chairs, watching the sunsets and BBQing. I could even screen it in if I were so inclined. We can do minor projects with approval from management.  hmmmm....

View from the back.

I am convinced Leslie will like this far better than the Villas. This place may be "smaller", but it's still a little bigger than the house we own in Minnesota. This house is definitely more "us" I think.

Another view from the front.

Leslie will be here this Thursday. I am relieved and grateful she will be able to join me much sooner than anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment