Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Official Notice This Week (What, me worry?)

After nearly 17 years with Moto/Freescale I officially gave notice this week. For some strange reason, I am not worried. The new gig with Raytheon is progressing nicely without a hitch thus far. It's been a long process, but in the big scheme of things, it has gone very well. Les and I are both excited about the challenges to come. Leslie really is a trooper.
I am excited from both a personal and professional perspective. I am confident I can learn the tools and apply my experience to learn the job and for the first time since I can remember I am actually going to receive formal training!!! That alone was worth the job switch!!! Seems most companies simply do not see the value in providing formal training for employees. Personally, that's just stupid... But I digress...
Now just trying to wrap things up at FS and begin ramping up for the new gig.
More on this topic as time allows...
Jeddah will be awesome...







No comments:

Post a Comment