Friday, January 27, 2012

Back in "Old Town"... Colorado Style...

Made it to Colorado late Thursday night after completing my training in Huntsville, Alabama a day early.

I managed a decent nights sleep and got a lot done Friday morning. Late morning, decided to take a drive up the back roads from the hotel in Lousiville, Co. to Fort Collins. Did a little car tour of places from my past. Did a little shopping, and went to my favorite Colorado coffee shop (where I am at this moment) Starry Nights in Old Town Fort Collins. Had a great sandwich, sipping some really awesome coffee and enjoying the afternoon.

Typical Colorado front range weather. A little snow, none sticking, then sunny and beautiful. Heading over to a friend's house this evening and will be attending a Colorado Eagles hockey game tonight. Really looking forward to that.

Leslie will be joining me in Colorado for the week. I pick her up at the airport Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to hanging out with her and visiting a lot of old friends. Good times indeed.

Also, looking forward to my training next week. Get to work with the guy I will be working with overseas. Hoping that things all mesh together there. I think they will if our phone conversations of the past are any indication.

Very much enjoying my time in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment