Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I may actually be able to do this...

Orientation went well yesterday. Not every day you get to attend a meeting with a retired NASA shuttle astronaut. Went to the Air and Space Museum, 3 mile run outdoors with temps in the upper 60s, what a good day.

Today was the first day of training. I knew more than I thought I did. Much more to learn, but I am gaining confidence that I will actually be able to do this job. Time will tell...

Plan on attending a "Southern Professional Hockey League" game on Thursday evening. That should be entertaining and from what I have heard, will lend credence to the saying, "I attended a fight and a hockey game broke out." Looking forward to it.

Weather was awesome, saw some awesome things today. This new job is amazing and I feel so blessed to have it... Like I said, I think I can do this...

1 comment: