Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty good first week thus far...

Started the new career this week. Pretty laid back so far. Actually do not miss the old job. Yet. Like many things, it's not so much the place or the position, but the people. Had a business trip to the Cities, lunch with a former colleague, a little shopping and some fun with Leslie, all good stuff.
Trying to get paperwork done and signed in or up for a few things. Moved out of my office upstairs at the farm for good. A little surreal, but good. I needed to take that last step at the home office.

Looking forward to my training classes next week down South and to the one the following week out West. Actually, I am looking forward to some warmer weather. I used to really love winter, but this year, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment