Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back for a bit...

Got home this past Sunday afternoon after a very early morning departure from Denver. I got home to an awesome dinner and then went to a Superbowl party with family and church friends. I almost made it to half time before I started to fade from a day of travel.

I will be heading out again Thursday for Boston. After a brief stay in Boston, I will be off to New York Saturday afternoon then to Saudi Saturday evening.

I already feel like a visitor in my own home and in this case, it is kind of nice. I feel like the kids have settled in and took over, which is a good thing. That is what I had really hoped for, that they would take ownership of the house and farm and make it their own. They have, and I am happy.

I am really looking forward to getting into the KSA, getting to work and doing some exploring. Much to do, much to learn and many things to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment