Friday, February 10, 2012

The time is now...

After a couple years of process, over a year of paperwork and forms, a resignation, a hiring, some training, some orientation, some waiting, and throw in a dose of patience, I am FINALLY prepped to leave for Saudi. I fly to New York tomorrow, then off to Saudi Saturday night.

I am genuinely excited about the prospects both personal and professional. I am blessed to have been selected and trained to do something that very few people are selected to do. I am amazed. My ever adventurous wife is genuinely excited about this too and that makes it all fun. What an amazing life partner I have...

It appears the internet phone idea is going to work. I took all the hardware to Boston with me, plugged it in and called the family like it was a Minnesota number. I do love technology.

If I have wireless on the plane, I will be making a post or two about the trip. If not, I will try to collect my thoughts and make my first post from Saudi as quick as I can.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment