Thursday, February 9, 2012

Back on the road, ready for the big trip!!!

Left Minnesota for the last time for a while. It was very nice. Enjoyed the morning with Patty, Josh and Leslie. Once again, laughter was in abundance as it always seems to be with us. Had a good flight to the Cities and a noisy one from the Cities to Boston.

Hauling big bags around is a pain, but it's a self inflicted wound. Decided to bring my goalie bag (with stick bag) and my other bag is a monster. Glad I am not paying for all this. Thanks to Raytheon.

I have my Saudi orientation tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting the team. After lunch tomorrow I will have some down time before heading to New York Saturday afternoon and then on to Saudi Saturday evening.

The adventure truly has begun and in just a couple days I will be in Saudi Arabia. Two years in the making for this. I really do want to get over there and get started.

I may have one more post before I ship over, but after that, I will be in country. Excited. Anxious. You name it, I feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment